TacMed Critical Event Response System - RescueSku : 80-0039
Price Upon Request
Personal Protection Items:
- The TacMed™ Responder Plate Carrier with NIJ certified Level IIIA soft armor is the perfect option for a budget conscious agency to provide an armor solution for the entire team.
- The Universal Tourniquet Dispenser with SOF® Tourniquets provides a place to conveniently mount your tourniquets on your plate carrier for easy ambidextrous access.
Rescue Package Medical Kits:
- The Critical Event Rescue Kit provides you with both life-saving medical treatment and casualty evacuation capabilities in a low-profile backpack. The Critical Event Medic Kit utilizes the Signature Series Med-Pack platform to include internal panels that can be adjusted to fit your exact equipment needs while keeping everything secured and organized and can hold the included Foxtrot® Litter on the bag's exterior for immediate access.
- The Critical Event Individual Kit is also included in the Rescue package so you can have an individual kit with your body armor in case the Critical Event Rescue Kit is not in arms reach. The Critical Event Individual Kit is compact and stocked with contents to provide effective treatment for traumatic, life-threatening injuries to yourself, another responder, or a casualty on-scene during active threat response. The Critical Event Individual Kit utilizes the Signature Series OIFAK platform to include internal panels that can be adjusted to fit your exact equipment needs while keeping everything secure and organized.
What is NFPA 3000™?:
- First responders are facing an increasing number of active shooter/hostile events where mass casualties can be present, and NFPA 3000™ is a set of standards developed to assist agencies with integrated community preparedness, response, and recovery for these tragedies. Included in the standards are competencies for fire, EMS, and law enforcement responders for threat-based care and hot/warm/cold zone tasks, including knowledge of plans, policies, and procedures for available medical supplies & resources.
Each package can be customized to your color preference, protection level, and medical response needs. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888-822-6331 to consult with one of our experts.
Made in the USA.
* Please note that by placing an order with us, you agree to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding body armor.
United States law prohibits us from selling body armor to you if any of the following apply:
- You are in the state of Connecticut.
- You are international. (This includes shipping to APO addresses.)
- You are a convicted felon.
By purchasing from us, you certify that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any federal or state laws. Additionally, you acknowledge that the use of these items will be for legal purposes only.
TacMed reserves the right to refuse the sale of body armor to any person. We also ask for some form of professional ID before your order will ship. This can be sent to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. *
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.