MATT® - No Animatronics (MATT-NOAN)
Arterial BleedingSKU: TFX-NOAN-MATT-1
High Fidelity Lower Body Trauma Trainer
The Multiple Amputation Trauma Trainer (MATT)®-NOAN is a ruggedized, tetherless, remote-controlled trauma trainer that delivers high fidelity simulations of lower-body injuries commonly caused by IEDs and other explosive devices.
The MATT-NOAN offers the same training features as the standard MATT, including active bleeding and autonomous response to treatment, but without animatronic leg movement. MATT-NOAN employs state-of-the-art special effects materials and technologies to deliver incredibly realistic visual and tactile stimuli with lifelike responses to treatment. State-of-the-art sensor technology provides real-time feedback that takes the guesswork out of medical training.
- Remote controlled
- Tetherless (battery operated)
- Dual-leg amputation with arterial bleeding
- Tourniquet training
- Active bleeding and occlusion with treatment
- Simulated wounds (shrapnel, lacerations)
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvis)
- Optional priapism (to cue for spinal injury)
- Scrotal avulsion
- Double amputation with multiple tourniquet points that accurately simulate pulse and arterial bleeding
- Advanced sensor technology provides trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback of hemostasis, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for after-action reporting (AAR)
- Amputations require proper tourniquet application or manual pressure to occlude bleeding
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary remote control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Crepitus to cue for crushed pelvis injury
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional interchangeable priapism
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation high and mid-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
TacMed Simulation upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase medical training capabilities.