EMITT - Tactical Medical Lower (EMITT-TML)
Lower Body Tactical Trauma Trainer
The Emergency Medical Trauma Trainer (EMITT) is a collection of mid-fidelity medical trainers created specifically to address training requirements for civilian first responders.
The EMITT-Tactical Medical Lower offers advanced features and training capabilities for EMTs, Paramedics, and other First Responders such as a packable hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease (replicated from a gunshot exit wound) and a lower-leg amputation for tourniquet training. Constructed with a strong urethane core and realistic, durable synthetic skin, the TacMed Lower is an extremely effective multipurpose training tool allowing learners to perform critical life-saving tasks while training in nearly any environment or weather condition.
- Packable wound
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Intraosseous infusion
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvic region)
- Remote controlled
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Advanced Sensor Technology provides trainers/learners with Instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for After Action Reporting (AAR)
- Arterial bleeding from the amputation requiring correct tourniquet placement
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Tibia intraosseous infusion training site
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary Remote Control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-bleeding lower leg with crush injury
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation mid-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, and more.
The upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase medical training capabilities.