HEMO - No Animatronics (HEMO-NOAN)
Packable Bleeding WoundSKU: TFX-NOAN-HEMO-1
Lower Body Trauma Trainer
The HEMO-NOAN is a ruggedized, tetherless, remote-controlled human patient medical trainer that provides the most authentic simulation of traumatic lower blast injury. It offers the same training features as the standard HEMO, including active bleeding and autonomous response to treatment, but without animatronic leg movement.
State-of-the-art sensor technology provides real-time feedback that takes the guesswork out of trauma simulation. HEMO-NOAN features a full left leg with a bleeding wound at the inguinal crease for hemostatic wound training, venous bleeding at the lower leg, and traumatic amputation of the right leg requiring a tourniquet. Medics and First Responders also learn how to treat a boot top simple fracture of the tibia or fibula that has open, avulsed, and irregular wounds caused by an explosion.
- Packable wound
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvic region)
- Remote controlled
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Advanced sensor technology provides trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for after-action reporting (AAR)
- Arterial bleeding from the amputation requiring correct tourniquet placement
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary remote control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Crepitus to cue for crushed pelvis injury
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-injured left leg, burn leg, and interchangeable priapism
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Solutions mid-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, and more.
TacMed Solutions upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase medical training capabilities.