Hand Sanitizer Pouches
* The 32-ounce pouch option comes as a box of 4 pouches. The 64-ounce pouch option comes as a box of 2 pouches. *
Alcohol Antiseptic 80% Topical Solution Hand Sanitizer made to published FDA guidelines for COVID-19 response. Kills 99% of germs and bacteria. Formula based on FDA Compounding Guidelines issued March 2020.
Not for human consumption. External use only.
- Active Ingredients: Ethanol Alcohol 80% v/v, Isopropyl Alcohol 4% v/v
- Purpose: Antiseptic
- Use: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. For use when soap or water are not available.
- Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use on children less than 2 months of age or on open skin wounds.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Directions: Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Other Information: Store between 15-30C (59-86F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
- Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP