OLAES® Modular BandageSku : OAL-4
Your Multipurpose Trauma Bandage
Designed with direct input from the most experienced combat medics and first responders in the world, the OLAES® Modular Bandage is an advanced wound care solution, intended for sustained bleeding control and enhanced treatment versatility.
Stocked with 3 meters of sterile z-packed gauze behind the wound pad, the OLAES® is also packed with features such as a removable occlusive plastic sheet for increased treatment versatility. It comes with a true pressure cup to generate focused pressure on the wound site to assist occluding damaged vessels. It also acts as a rigid eye shield for ocular injuries per CoTCCC guidelines. Hook and loop Control Strips™ are built into the elastic wrap to prevent accidental unrolling, securing the emergency bandage throughout the application process.
- Elastic wrap with built-in Control Strips™ to prevent accidental unrolling
- 3 meters of sterile 4-ply gauze
- Plastic occlusive sheet included in the dressing pocket
- Transparent pressure cup that focuses pressure on the wound site and allows for visual inspection of uncontrolled hemorrhage
- Securing clip locks bandage into place
- Latex free
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.