QuikClot Trauma Trainer
The QuikClot Trauma Trainer is a "training leg" that features an entry/exit 9mm bullet wound and a deep laceration, simulating an injury such as a knife wound. Features include:
- Efficiently scaled to approximate the thigh region
- Presents significant tissue loss that would be expected in an aggravated assault environment requiring quick rescue intervention
- Can be used with hemostatic dressings or related products to address large irregular wounds and the risks associated with massive blood loss
- Provides focused training on rapid packing and later unpacking of deep complex wounds
- Cost effective solution for those working in environments where gun and knife wounds will be encountered
Dimenions: 30" x 20" x 11"