TacMed™ Uniformed Medical Kit Gen 1 (No Back Pouch)
This version of the TacMed™ Uniformed Medical Kit (UMK) is the same version as the Gen 1 but without the back pouch. mounts utilizing a standard part of the uniformed officer's everyday gear: the concealed body armor carrier. The thin design completely conceals the device underneath the officer's duty shirt. The front and back of the UMK uses a Velcro like material that secures the device to the area of the cummerbund of the concealed body armor carrier. This provides the officer the ability to attach his carrier straps directly onto the UMK, without altering the fit, function, or performance of his concealed body armor. The UMK is designed to carry the SOF® Tourniquet with additional pockets designed to carry items such as a set of chest seals, hemostatic agent, and the Esmark Bandage (components not included).
Benefits of the UMK:
- Central placement provides the officer instant ambidextrous access to their medical kit
- Allows the uniformed officer to carry a complete medical kit on them at all times
- Does not alter the professional appearance of the officer's uniform
- Creates instant recognition among officers of the placement of medical gear
- Instant access to trauma gear saves precious time, allowing the officer to provide self-aid and responding officer to provide buddy-aid in the case of a serious injury
Note for Customers: Our discontinued items are still available for sale at a discounted rate while supply lasts. This item and all other discontinued items are final sale.