Hemostatic Wound Trainer (HEMO)Sku : TFX-HEMO-1
Price Upon Request
Lower Body Trauma Trainer
The HEMO is a ruggedized, tetherless, remote-controlled human patient medical trainer that provides the most authentic simulation of traumatic lower blast injury.
The HEMO utilizes State-of-the-art sensor technology to provide real-time feedback that takes the guesswork out of trauma simulation. HEMO features a full left leg with a bleeding wound at the inguinal crease for hemostatic wound training, venous bleeding at the lower leg, and traumatic amputation of the right leg requiring a tourniquet. Medics and First Responders also learn how to treat a boot top simple fracture of the tibia or fibula that has open, avulsed, and irregular wounds caused by an explosion.
- Animatronic leg movement
- Packable wound
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Removable knee bone on amputation leg is compatible with optional Prosthetic Leg Cover (PLC)
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvic region)
- Remote controlled
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Advanced sensor technology provides trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for after-action reporting (AAR)
- Arterial bleeding from the amputation requiring correct tourniquet placement
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Lifelike leg movement, remote-controlled using practical and durable special effects animatronics technology
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary remote control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Crepitus to cue for crushed pelvis injury
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional left leg (select above): uninjured, burn leg, bleeding crush injury (standard)
- Interchangeable priapism
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation mid-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, and more.
TacMed Simulation upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase medical training capabilities.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.