EMITT - Active Shooter Lower (EMITT-ASL)
Multiple Gunshot WoundsSKU: TFX-EMITT-ASL-1
Mid Fidelity Lower Body Trauma Trainer
The Emergency Medical Trauma Trainer (EMITT) is a collection of mid-fidelity medical simulators created specifically to address training requirements for civilian first responders.
The EMITT-Active Shooter Lower offers advanced features and training capabilities for Police, Fire, EMTs, Paramedics, and other First Responders. It includes a packable hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease (replicated from a gunshot exit wound) and a gunshot wound to the thigh with arterial bleeding. Constructed with a strong urethane core and realistic, durable synthetic skin, the Active Shooter Lower is an extremely effective multipurpose medical training tool allowing learners to perform critical life-saving tasks while training in nearly any environment or weather condition.
- Packable wound
- Gunshot wound with arterial bleeding
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Tourniquet application
- Intraosseous infusion
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Remote controlled
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Gunshot wound to the thigh requiring tourniquet placement
- Advanced Sensor Technology provides trainers/learners with Instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for after-action reporting (AAR)
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Tibial intraosseous infusion training site
- Inguinal crease and lower leg gunshot wounds can be individually disabled and covered for flexibility in training scenarios
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary Remote Control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-bleeding lower leg with crush injury
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All high-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller, including real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn, and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
The upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase training capabilities.