Whole Body EMITT - Active Shooter (WBS-EMITT-AS)
Whole Body Trauma Trainer
The Whole-Body Simulator Emergency Medical Trauma Trainer-Active Shooter (WBS EMITT-AS) offers advanced features and training capabilities for Police, Fire, EMTs, Paramedics, and other First Responders.
The WBS Active Shooter includes a packable hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease (replicated from a gunshot exit wound), a gunshot wound to the thigh with arterial bleeding, and a sucking chest wound. Constructed with a strong urethane core and realistic, durable synthetic skin, the WBS Active Shooter is an extremely effective multipurpose training tool that allows learners to perform critical life-saving tasks while training in nearly any environment weather condition.
- Sucking chest wound
- Packable wound
- Gunshot wound to the thigh
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Intraosseous infusion
- Airway management
- Movable jaw
- Oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
- Nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
- Needle decompression
- Adjustable eyes (pupils normal, constricted, dilated (TBI))
- Simulated wounds
- Real-time digital feedback
- Remote controlled
- Multiple sensors provide trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback for After Action Reporting (AAR) via the Ruggedized Remote Control (RC)
- Non-powered upper requires no batteries to operate.
- Sucking chest wound (bubbling)
- Oral airway cavity (with teeth and tongue) for oropharyngeal intubation
- Nasal passageways for nasopharyngeal intubation
- Eyes can be manually rotated to simulate dilated, TBI, or pinpoint pupils.
- Reinforced silicone arms with articulating shoulders and full arm rotation
- Needle decompression training sites (full size 3.25” 14 gauge needle)
- Simulated gunshot exit wound-back
- Optional burn arm
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Gunshot wound to the thigh with arterial bleeding requiring a tourniquet
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Tibial intraosseous infusion training site
- Inguinal crease and lower leg gunshot wounds can be individually disabled and covered for flexibility in training scenarios.
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli.
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-bleeding lower leg with crush injury
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
Operated by a long-range RC controller, including real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn, and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
Training Flexibility and Wound Variation
Each WBS system consists of an upper and lower torso that disconnects for easier storage and transportation. When assembled, the simulator functions as a complete human body and can be operated by a single remote control. Injuries, bleeding, and interventions performed (or not performed) affect overall patient health and vitals.
The connection mechanism used to attach upper and lower torsos is standardized across the entire TacMed Simulation portfolio, allowing customers the flexibility to customize their configuration by combining different upper and lower torsos to vary the wounds and features needed for their specific training requirements. The remote-control software can recognize and pair with any TacMed Simulation remote-controlled simulator, providing seamless transition when changing components.