Eleven10 Rigid Tourniquet CasesSku : RIGID-TQ-C-CF-BA-B
This hard-sided tourniquet case is designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland drop leg holster. The rigid case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there's no straps, buckles, or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between life and death. Having your tourniquet in a Rigid Tourniquet Case will ensure that you can access and deploy your tourniquet in seconds, and it will always be on your person.
The injection-molded Rigid Tourniquet Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It's compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, Tactical Tailor, and Raven Concealment Systems mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds a SOF® Tourniquet utilizing friction with no modifications to the case
- Injection-molded nylon case to stand up to rugged Law Enforcement and Military usage
- 2-piece design allows water drainage from the bottom of the case
- Textured front panel
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted)
Available mounting options:
- Police duty belt (belt attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt)
- MOLLE/PALS attachment (malice clip)
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.