Foxtrot® LitterSku : F-LIT
- Light and compact (4.6 lbs with carrier)
- Size allows movement of casualties through narrow passages and walkways such as on aircraft, buses, and trains
- Casualties can be sat up to make tight turns on stairwells and hallways
- Rapid deployment drag line already rigged to litter
- Multiple grab points ease passage through tight areas
- Quick secure straps
- Casualty is secure but accessible for reassessments and care
- Can be dragged or carried
Made in the USA.
Open Litter - 18”W x 84”L | 45.7cm W x 213.4cm L
Weight: 85oz / 2410g
Carrying Capacity: 400lbs/181kg
Found this guy in one of the foxtrot cases while clearing out a motor pool in my army days. This immediately became part of my medical supply kit I keep in my truck. Been doing plenty of training and drills with this guy and it has bever let me down. Incredibly durable, extremely compact compared to the standard army issue sleds and litters, lots of carry or drag options, and holds a hell of a lot of weight. I highly recommend this product for any operations team, medit, or concerned citizen with medical training.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.