Critical Event Rescue Kit
The Critical Event Rescue Kit provides you with both life-saving medical treatment and casualty evacuation capabilities in a low-profile backpack. The Critical Event Rescue Kit utilizes the Signature Series Med-Pack platform to include internal panels that can be adjusted to fit your exact equipment needs while keeping everything secured and organized. The kit's hidden strap and cradle system allows you to attach the included Foxtrot® DA litter to the bag's exterior for immediate access when casualty evacuation from a warm zone is needed.
The Critical Event Medic Kit helps you meet and exceed multiple NFPA 3000™ standards, and it is included in the TacMed™ Critical Event Response System - Rescue package.
What is NFPA 3000™?:
- First responders are facing an increasing number of active shooter/hostile events where mass casualties can be present, and NFPA 3000™ is a set of standards developed to assist agencies with integrated community preparedness, response, and recovery for these tragedies. Included in the standards are competencies for fire, EMS, and law enforcement responders for threat-based care and hot/warm/cold zone tasks, including knowledge of plans, policies, and procedures for available medical supplies and resources.
The Critical Event Rescue Kit is available in additional colors and can be customized to meet your exact response needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-822-6331 for a consultation with one of our experts.
Made in the USA.
Weight: 13.75 lbs
- 1x Signature Series Med-Pack Bag (Black)
- 1x Foxtrot® DA Litter (Litter Only)
- 4x TacMed™ Pocket Medical Kit (Compressed Gauze)
- 4x SOF® Tourniquet (Rescue Orange)
- 4x OLAES® Modular Bandage (4", Flat-Packed)
- 2x Control Wrap (4")
- 2x HALO Chest Seal (Vented, 2-pack, IFAK Size)
- 4x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F w/Lube
- 1x Trauma Shears (5.5")
- 4x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Card
- 1x Sharpie (Black)
- 10PR Nitrile Gloves (Black, Size XL)