EMITT - Tactical Medical Upper (EMITT-TMU)Sku : TFX-EMITT-TMU-1
Price Upon Request
Upper Body Tactical Trauma Trainer
The Emergency Medical Trauma Trainer (EMITT) is a collection of mid-fidelity medical trainers created specifically to address training requirements for civilian first responders.
The EMITT Tactical Medical Upper offers advanced features and training capabilities for EMTs, Paramedics, and other First Responders such as breathing, intubation, tension pneumothorax, a bubbling chest wound, IV, and more. Constructed with a strong urethane core and realistic, durable synthetic skin, the TacMed Simulation Upper is an extremely effective multipurpose training tool allowing learners to perform critical life-saving tasks while training in nearly any environment or weather condition.
- Active breathing
- Sucking chest wound
- Radial and carotid pulses
- Airway management
- BVM ventilation
- Moveable jaw
- Oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
- Nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
- Needle decompression
- Tension pneumothorax
- Infusible IV
- Intraosseous infusion
- Adjustable eyes (pupils constricted or dilated)
- Remote controlled (Sold Separately)
- Real-time digital feedback for trainers
- Multiple sensors provide trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback for After Action Reporting (AAR) via the proprietary Remote Control (Sold Separately) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Simulated Breathing with selectable Left/Right tension pneumothorax
- Flexible jaw with internal tracheal landmarks for orotracheal intubation
- BVM ventilation with chest rise and fall
- Cricothyroidotomy with the larynx and replaceable skin plugs
- Bubbling gunshot wound to the chest
- Palpable radial and carotid pulses
- Humeral head and manubrium intraosseous infusion training sites
- Eyes can be manually rotated to simulate a dilated, TBI, or pinpoint pupil
- Oral airway cavity (with teeth and tongue) for oropharyngeal intubation
- Nasal passageways for nasopharyngeal intubation
- Reinforced silicone arms with articulating shoulders and full arm rotation
- Needle decompression training sites (full size 3.25” 14 gauge needle)
- Infusible IV training site with flash cue
- Simulated gunshot exit wound-back
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional burn arm
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation mid-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, and more.
Note: The EMITT-TMU does not include a remote control. Remote control sold separately for this stand-alone unit.
TacMed Simulation upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase medical training capabilities.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.