The AID Responder is an intuitive-to-use, streamlined carrier designed for core body protection. Operators can easily adjust the carrier’s one-size-fits-most design in seconds through the padded shoulder straps and side waist band with quick-release buckles. The maximum waist circumference is 61”.
The carrier’s low-profile design allows for easy storage and expedient deployment. It can accommodate 10”x12” shooters cut hard armor plates or soft panels in the front and back. The durable design is constructed from 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon and comes with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop shoulder straps for optimal fitment
- Adjustable side waist band with quick-release buckles (up to 61” waist circumference)
- Plate pockets to accommodate 10”x12” shooters cut hard armor plates or soft panels for both front and back
- Cooling spacer mesh to provide stand-off and heat dissipation when worn
- Reinforced Drag Handle
- Front and back 8”W x 3”H hook-and-loop ID panel for attaching patches
- MOLLE modular attachment system on front and back
- Durable 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon construction
- 5-year warranty
Dimensions: 15"H x 12"W x 1"D
Weight: 1lb 6oz
Note: Color options listed in addition to black (red, navy, ranger green, and wolf gray) require special order at a minimum order quantity. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888-822-6331 for a custom quote.