Chest TrainerSku : TFX-T-CT-1
Price Upon Request
Upper Torso Simulator
The TacMed Simulation Chest Trainer is a ruggedized partial upper torso medical simulator that helps trainees during the crawl phase of training to treat patients requiring needle decompression and intraosseous (I/O) infusion. The torso includes a simulated partial rib cage and sternum. Students learn to locate realistic anatomic landmarks to execute critical patient treatment without relying on marked indicators. The unit functions as a stand-alone skills station with multiple training sites that allow for multiple uses with cost-effective replacement components.
- Basic skills trainer
- Intraosseous Infusion
- Needle Decompression
- Ruggedized, easy to maintain partial upper torso
- Bilateral needle decompression training sites (full-size 3¼” 14 gauge needle)
- Intraosseous trainer with replaceable manubrium
- Self-healing training sites with replaceable skin plugs
- Rests easily and securely on a flat surface
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.