Critical Event Individual Kit
The Critical Event Individual Kit is compact and stocked with contents to provide effective treatment for traumatic, life-threatening injuries to yourself, another responder, or a casualty on-scene during active threat response. The Critical Event Individual Kit utilizes the Signature Series OIFAK platform to include internal panels that can be adjusted to fit your exact equipment needs while keeping everything secure and organized. The MOLLE straps on the back allow you to attach the kit to your body armor so it’s always with you for immediate on-person access during a high-stress scenario. The Hook and Loop section with MOLLE cutouts on the front allows you to attach an ID patch or attach additional equipment for your needs.
The Critical Event Individual Kit helps you meet and exceed multiple NFPA 3000™ standards, and it is included in the TacMed™ Critical Event Response System - Individual, Rescue, and Mass Casualty packages.
What is NFPA 3000™?:
- First responders are facing an increasing number of active shooter/hostile events where mass casualties can be present, and NFPA 3000™ is a set of standards developed to assist agencies with integrated community preparedness, response, and recovery for these tragedies. Included in the standards are competencies for fire, EMS, and law enforcement responders for threat-based care and hot/warm/cold zone tasks, including knowledge of plans, policies, and procedures for available medical supplies and resources.
Made in the USA.
Weight: 1.5625 lbs
- 1x Signature Series OIFAK Pouch (Black)
- 1x SOF® Tourniquet (Rescue Orange)
- 1x OLAES® Modular Bandage (4", Flat-Packed)
- 1x TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze
- 1x HALO Chest Seal (Vented, 2-pack, IFAK Size)
- 1x Trauma Shears (5.5")
- 1x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Card
- 1x Sharpie (Black)
- 3PR Nitrile Gloves (Black, Size XL)