Critical Event Medic KitSku : 80-0045
The Critical Event Medic Kit helps you meet and exceed multiple NFPA 3000™ standards, and it is included in the TacMed™ Critical Event Response System - Medic package.
What is NFPA 3000™?:
- First responders are facing an increasing number of active shooter/hostile events where mass casualties can be present, and NFPA 3000™ is a set of standards developed to assist agencies with integrated community preparedness, response, and recovery for these tragedies. Included in the standards are competencies for fire, EMS, and law enforcement responders for threat-based care and hot/warm/cold zone tasks, including knowledge of plans, policies, and procedures for available medical supplies and resources.
The Critical Event Medic Kit is available in additional colors and can be customized to meet your exact response needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-822-6331 for a consultation with one of our experts.
Made in the USA.
Weight: 3.5625 lbs
- 1x Signature Series Warm Zone Pouch (Black)
- 4x SOF® Tourniquet (Rescue Orange)
- 4x OLAES® Modular Bandage (4", Flat-Packed)
- 2x TACgauze Wound Wrapping Gauze
- 2x HALO Chest Seal (Vented, 2-pack, IFAK Size)
- 1x Trauma Shears (5.5")
- 4x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Card
- 1x Sharpie (Black)
- 5PR Nitrile Gloves (Black, Size XL)
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.