HALO™ Chest Seal - ComboSku : 87-0058
Treatment of Open Chest Wounds with Vented and Non-Vented Chest Seals
- Contains 1 HALO™ Seal and 1 HALO™ Vent to treat entry or exit wounds
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- The HALO™ Vent features 4 vent positions assuring it will function and drain regardless of orientation
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO™ hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments.
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F.
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands.
- Studies show that the outer tape edge has a wider operating temperature range and performs extremely well in freezing and elevated temperatures
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping.
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear-resistant.
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners.
- Chest Seal: 6.5” x 5.5” (Regular & IFAK Size)
- Packaging: 7” x 5” (IFAK Size) / 7.5” x 10.75” (Regular Size)
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.