HALO™ Chest Seal – Non-VentedSku : 87-0054
- Contains 1 or 2 HALO Seals to treat entry or exit wounds (2 Pack options allow for treating both)
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- The HALO Seal XL additional coverage area makes it ideal for large wounds, holding gauze in place, or covering surgical incisions
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands.
- Studies show that the outer tape edge has a wider operating temperature range and performs extremely well in freezing and elevated temperatures
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear resistant
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners
- Chest Seal: 6.5” x 5.5” (Regular & IFAK Size) / 8.5” x 12” (XL Size)
- Packaging: 7” x 5” (IFAK Size) / 7.5” x 10.75” (Regular Size) / 9.5” x 13.5” (XL Size)
Made in the USA.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.