Hemorrhage Control Skills Trainer - Classroom (HCST-C)Sku : TFX-C-HCST
Price Upon Request
Classroom Skills Trainer
The TacMed Simulation Hemorrhage Control Skills Trainer - Classroom (HCST-C) is a medical intervention simulator designed to teach fundamental skills for tourniquet application and hemostatic wound packing. Anatomical fidelity and lifelike skin provide a powerful haptic training experience to develop familiarity and muscle memory for different interventions. The HCST-C is ideal for teaching learners how to make critical decisions such as the type of treatment to apply, then use anatomical landmarks such as the greater trochanter to perform proper interventions.
- Amputation on left leg
- Compatible with a wide range of tourniquets, including junctional tourniquets
- Deep wound at the inguinal crease to practice hemostatic wound packing
- Deep wound on lower leg for hemostatic wound packing and/or tourniquet application training
- Injuries can be filled with simulated blood for a more realistic training experience
- Learn proper intervention techniques using anatomical landmarks
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.