Kydex Tourniquet Taco
The Kydex Tourniquet TACO by High Speed Gear is designed to retain windlass tourniquets on a belt, rig, or bag using the unique properties of Kydex. Comp-Tac uses airline-grade Kydex, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won't damage the tourniquet, or the platform it's attached to. Combining Comp-Tac's Kydex manufacturing capabilities with High Speed Gear's versatile TACO design provides user the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.
- 100% aircraft-grade Kydex body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (0.080 thickness)
- Unique shock cord design allows for the use of most windlass-style tourniquets
- Kydex does not hold water and won't add weight from rain, humidity, or sweat
- TACO hole pattern allows for stacking two pouches in the space of one
- Can be mounted to belts up to 2"
Tourniquet sold separately.