SAM Splint - 36"Sku : SAM SPLINT
- SAM Splint's two layers of closed-cell foam and its aluminum interior can be cut with ordinary scissors to adapt to any size requirements
- Flat O-temper aluminum inside the splint's outer layer molds easily, allowing for a wide spectrum of applications
- Exterior closed-pore foam can be cleaned and disinfected with bleach and water for reuse
- Medical professionals are able to take X-rays and CT scans without removing the splint from the fractured or injured limb
- Designed to function across the spectrum of global temperatures - from the Sahara to Mt. Everest
- Substantially lighter than plastic or fiberglass splints, SAM Splints require only a wrap or tape to secure an injured bone or stabilize a joint
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.