TacMed™ Drop Leg Kit
The TacMed™ Drop Leg Kit provides the medic/operator with maximum flexibility without compromising the ability to provide on target care. This drop leg pouch can be worn on the leg or attached to a MOLLE style vest depending on the users’ preference. TacMed™ Drop Leg Pouches are stocked based on different levels of capability. All Drop Leg Kits can also be custom packed to meet your specific mission requirements.
The TacMed™ Drop Leg Pouch is available for standalone purchase here.
- 1x SOF® Tourniquet
- 1x OLAES® 4" Modular Bandage
- 1x OLAES® 6" Modular Bandage
- 1x Blast® Bandage
- 1x H&H Compressed Gauze Civilian Version
- 1x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1x NPA w/ Lube
- 1x 5.5" Trauma Shears
- 1x 2" Surgical Tape
- 3PR Black Nitrile Gloves (size XL)
- 1x Combat Casualty Card
The Advanced Convertible Drop Leg Medical Kit version also comes with 1x TPAK (14GA x 3.25" Angiocath w/ hard plastic case):
- *MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE*: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Authorization from a medical professional is required prior to fulfillment of this item.