TacMed™ Drop Leg KitSku : DLA-B
The TacMed™ Convertible Drop Leg Kit provides the medic/operator with maximum flexibility without compromising the ability to provide on target care. This drop leg pouch can be worn on the leg or attached to a MOLLE style vest depending on the users’ preference. TacMed Solutions drop leg pouches are stocked based on different levels of capability. All drop leg med kits can also be custom packed to meet your specific mission requirements.
The Convertible Drop Leg Pouch is available for standalone purchase here.
Dimensions: 9.5"H x 9"W x 2"D
- 1x SOF® Tourniquet
- 1x OLAES® 4" Modular Bandage
- 1x OLAES® 6" Modular Bandage
- 1x Blast® Bandage
- 1x H&H Compressed Gauze Civilian Version
- 1x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1x NPA w/ Lube
- 1x 5.5" Trauma Shears
- 1x 2" Surgical Tape
- 3PR Black Nitrile Gloves (size XL)
- 1x Combat Casualty Card
The Advanced Convertible Drop Leg Medical Kit version also comes with 1x TPAK (14GA x 3.25" Angiocath w/ hard plastic case):
- *MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE*: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Authorization from a medical professional is required prior to fulfillment of this item.
Wish that an additional leg strap was added to upper pack, to add more durability and keep it from "flapping"
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.