Tactical Responder MKV Armor System with Soft Armor
The MKV Tactical Responder was originally designed exclusively for firefighters but has become popular with a broader audience in new colors. It builds upon the proven record of the MKII Tactical Responder and appeals to an audience that wants to avoid appearing "geared-up" when entering warm or hot zones.
The Side Armor Cummerbund is a modular add-on that integrates with the carrier easily and is adjustable up to a 62" waist. It meets the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) protocols that are standard nationwide.
- Front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets able to receive multiple size plates
- Mil-spec industrial reinforced webbing
- Durable 1000-denier Cordura nylon carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE plus two fixed "D" rings
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps - expandable up to 62"
- Reinforced drag handle
- Front and back hook and loop ID attachment system
- Shield configuration
- Offers one of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry
- Upgradeable to Level III/IV protection with the addition of hard plates
- Vest (stored): 19"H x 13.5"W x 1"D
- Front and back protection areas: 216 square inches (18"H x 12"W panel)
- Carrier with soft armor weight: 6 lbs. 3oz. (final weight depends on setup)
- Maximum waist measurement: 62"
- Hook and loop ID area: 2" x 13"
Made in the USA.