Whole Body EMITT - Tactical Medical/Active Shooter(WBS-EMITT-TMASL)Sku : TFX-EMITT-TMASL-1
Price Upon Request
High Fidelity Whole Body Trauma Trainer
The Whole-Body Simulator Emergency Medical Trauma Trainer Tactical Medical/Active Shooter (TMASL) is a high-fidelity medical simulator created specifically to address training requirements for medics and civilian first responders.
The EMITT-TMASL offers advanced features and training capabilities such as breathing, intubation, tension pneumothorax, a bubbling chest wound, IV, bleeding gunshot wound, packable wound, and more. Constructed with a strong urethane core and realistic, durable synthetic skin, the TMASL is an extremely effective multipurpose training tool allowing learners to perform critical life-saving tasks while training in nearly any environment or weather condition.
- Active breathing
- Sucking chest wound
- Radial and carotid pulses
- Airway management
- Moveable jaw
- Oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
- Nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
- Airway obstruction
- Needle decompression
- Tension pneumothorax
- IV insertion
- Intraosseous infusion
- Adjustable eyes (pupils constricted or dilated)
- Packable wound
- Gunshot wound
- Active bleeding & occlusion response
- Tourniquet application
- Simulated wounds
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvic region)
- Real-time digital feedback
- Remote controlled
- Multiple sensors provide trainers/learners with instantaneous feedback for After Action Reporting (AAR) via the ruggedized remote control.
- Simulated Breathing with selectable Left/Right tension pneumothorax
- Flexible jaw with internal tracheal landmarks for orotracheal intubation
- BVM ventilation with chest rise and fall
- Cricothyroidotomy with the larynx and replaceable skin plugs
- Bubbling gunshot wound to the chest
- Palpable radial and carotid pulses
- Humeral head, manubrium, and tibia intraosseous infusion training sites
- Eyes can be manually rotated to simulate normal, dilated (TBI) or pinpoint pupil.
- Oral airway cavity (with teeth and tongue) for oropharyngeal intubation
- Nasal passageways for nasopharyngeal intubation
- Reinforced silicone arms with articulating shoulders and full arm rotation
- Needle decompression training sites (full size 3.25” 14 gauge needle)
- Infusible IV training site with flash cue
- Simulated gunshot exit wound on the back
- Optional two-way audio communication
- Optional arms include burn and non-bleeding amputation.
- The hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure.
- Arterial bleeding from the gunshot requiring correct tourniquet placement
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli.
- Instantaneous sensor feedback provided through proprietary RC transmitter with an extended operating range
- It can be used with human actors
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-bleeding lower leg with crush injury
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation high-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller, including real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn, and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
Training Flexibility and Wound Variation
Each WBS system consists of an upper and lower torso that disconnects for easier storage and transportation. When assembled, the simulator functions as a complete human body and can be operated by a single remote control. Injuries, bleeding, and interventions performed (or not performed) affect overall patient health and vitals.
The connection mechanism used to attach upper and lower torsos is standardized across the entire TacMed Simulation portfolio, allowing customers the flexibility to customize their configuration by combining different upper and lower torsos to vary the wounds and features needed for their specific training requirements. The remote-control software can recognize and pair with any TacMed Simulation remote-controlled simulator, providing seamless transition when changing components.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.