Whole Body HEMO - Pulses/Breathing (WBS-HEMO-PB)Sku : TFX-WBS-HPB-1
Price Upon Request
High Fidelity Whole Body Trauma Trainer
The Whole-Body Simulator HEMO-PB (WBS HEMO-PB) is a rugged, realistic full-body trainer to treat severe trauma. Purpose-built for field exercises and use in any weather or environment, the WBS HEMO-PB offers realistic leg movement and lifelike arterial bleeding that deliver ultra-high-fidelity training for a truly immersive learning experience. It also incorporates a deep wound at the inguinal crease for hemostatic training.
Using the WBS HEMO-PB, learners can use field techniques such as hand, knee, and elbow pressure to occlude bleeding. It offers pulses, breathing, and real-time feedback through our long-range remote control. Users can physically locate both radial and carotid pulses, assess breathing patterns, and use this information to perform appropriate interventions. Other intervention training includes maintaining a patient’s airway, needle decompression, identifying tension pneumothorax, bi-lateral chest tube insertion, cricothyroidotomy, and Intraosseous (I/O) infusion.
- Active breathing with chest rise and fall
- Radial and carotid pulses
- Airway management
- Moveable jaw
- Oropharyngeal Airway (OPA)
- Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA)
- Selectable airway obstruction
- Intubation teeth sensor
- Needle decompression (troacentesis)
- Tension pneumothorax
- IV insertion
- Intraosseous (I/O) infusion
- Adjustable eyes (pupils normal, constricted, TBI)
- Two-way audio communication
- Full-motion legs
- Packable wound
- Crush injury
- Tourniquet training
- Simulated wounds (shrapnel, lacerations)
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvis)
- Optional priapism (to cue for spinal injury)
- Scrotal avulsion
- Tetherless (battery operated)
- Remote Controlled
- Real-time digital feedback for trainers
- Multiple sensors relay results to the trainer in real-time, taking the guesswork out of the simulation.
- Simulated breathing and coordinated breath sound in 4 quadrants.
- Palpable radial and carotid pulse points
- Simulates tension pneumothorax in either side with appropriate physiologic cues
- Flexible jaw with internal tracheal landmarks for orotracheal intubation
- Bilateral chest tube insertion sites with replaceable, multiple-use skin plugs
- Oral airway cavity (with teeth and tongue) for oropharyngeal intubation
- Trainer-selectable airway obstruction at the nose or throat to cue for surgical cric
- Simulated cricothyroidotomy with larynx, and single and multiple-use replaceable skin plugs
- Realistic manubrium allows intraosseous (I/O) training with fluid infusion
- Needle decompression with air release and sensor feedback (full size 3.25” 14 gauge needle) with replaceable multi-use skin plugs and pleural membranes
- 2-way Communication (TWC) audio system allows the trainer to speak through the simulator
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and applying appropriate pressure
- Amputation requires proper tourniquet application or manual pressure to occlude bleeding
- Lifelike leg movement, remote-controlled using practical and durable special effects animatronics technology
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- It can be used with human actors
- Crepitus to cue for crushed pelvis injury
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional interchangeable priapism
- Rugged, remote control with real-time data streaming
Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All high-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller, including real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn, and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
Training Flexibility and Wound Variation
Each WBS system consists of an upper and lower torso that disconnects for easier storage and transportation. When assembled, the simulator functions as a complete human body and can be operated by a single remote control. Injuries, bleeding, and interventions performed (or not performed) affect overall patient health and vitals.
The connection mechanism used to attach upper and lower torsos is standardized across the entire TacMed Simulation portfolio, allowing customers the flexibility to customize their configuration by combining different upper and lower torsos to vary the wounds and features needed for their specific training requirements. The remote-control software can recognize and pair with any TacMed Simulation remote-controlled simulator, providing seamless transition when changing components.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.