The Wound Club by Phokus Research Group is a 2-in-1 junctional (axillary) and upper arm wound simulator with five realistic wound patterns designed into a semi-transparent silicone cube and tube combo. The hyper realistic bleeding system makes this training device ideal for mastering basic bleeding control. Tourniquet training is easily accomplished between the silicone cube for junctional hemorrhage (axillary) and the silicone tube for upper arm wounds. Included in the upper arm is a realistic brachial artery and an anatomically correct humerus bone.
The see-through technology enhances students' understanding of proper wound packing and tourniquet application.
The Wound Club is an excellent task trainer for TCCC, TECC, TEMS, PHTLS, and Stop the Bleed.
- 2-in-1 training device
- Cube = Shoulder (wound packing trainer)
- Tube = Upper Arm (tourniquet, wound packing, and pressure dressing trainer)
- 4 gunshot wounds
- Narrow, small, large, extra-large
- 1 large laceration
- Hyper-realistic blood flow
- Realistic tissue loss
- Realistic tissue density
- Anatomically correct humerus bone
- Realistic brachial artery
- Compact design
- Durable constructions