The Wound Tube by Phokus Research Group is an upper arm wound simulator with one realistic gunshot wound designed into a semi-transparent silicone tube. The hyper realistic bleeding system makes this training device ideal for mastering basic level bleeding control and tourniquet application. Included in the upper arm is a realistic brachial artery and an anatomically correct humerus bone.
The see-through technology accelerates the student's understanding of proper wound packing and tourniquet application.
The Wound Tube is an excellent task trainer for TCCC, TECC, TEMS, PHTLS, and basic bleeding control techniques.
- Upper arm trainer (tourniquet, wound packing, pressure dressing)
- 1x Extra-large gunshot wound
- Hyper realistic blood flow
- Realistic tissue loss
- Realistic tissue density
- Aantomically accurate humerus bone
- Realistic brachial artery
- Non-toxic silicone
- Compact design
Weight: 3 lbs.