Tourniquet Task Trainer Arm
Unmatched Realism. Maximized Training.
The Tourniquet Task Trainer Arm is a rugged, hyper-realistic hemorrhage control training solution designed for teaching proper tourniquet application both in the classroom and in field scenarios. Its unmatched lifelike design looks identical to human tissue, and the arm is durable with self-healing properties to withstand repeated use.
The Tourniquet Task Trainer Arm replicates a full-length human arm with a gunshot entry wound. It can function as a dry or wet stand-along skill station for trainees to develop muscle memory to make critical, lifesaving interventions with a tourniquet.
Blood simulant is included, and it can be used through the integrated vessel system to make the wound site bleed for increased realism. After each use, the arm can be easily cleaned and air dry before storing inside the included protective carrying case for easy transport to your next training event.
Made in the USA
Reusable with Easy Clean Up and Air Dry
1) Lifelike Detail
- From a distance and close-up, the hyper-realistic arm looks exactly like a real human extremity – from its skin texture to the lines in the palm to how the structure reacts during tourniquet application.
- The full-length arm trainer is modeled off a 6'2" male for optimal hands-on training to develop muscle memory.
- The gunshot entry wound site can bleed using the integrated vessel system for increased realism and demonstrating proper tourniquet application to stem severe bleeding in upper extremities.
- In addition to its high-strength materials, the device's skin features self-healing properties to increase the product's life for repeated use by trainees in numerous courses.
Dimensions: 30"L x 10"W x 6"D / 76.2cm L x 25.4cm W x 15.3cm D
- Tourniquet Task Trainer Arm
- Hard-Shell Carrying Case
- Connector Tubing and Clamp
- IV Bag (1L / 1000mL) Filled with Blood Simulant
- Instructions and Setup Guide